Ticket sales generate approximately 51% of the funds necessary to produce The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey's artistic and educational work.  The Theatre must raise the remaining 49% of its total income through annual gifts from individuals, corporations, foundations and government agencies.

Individuals who would like to support The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey have many ways in which to give.  Gifts can be made with your subscription or ticket purchase, through the Fall Annual Appeal, through online giving by using our Online Box Office and through gifts of stock.

Click here to view The Shakespeare Theatre's giving levels.

We are grateful to the numerous corporations, foundations and government agencies who support us, especially the following "Deus Ex Machina" level donors:

  • Bank of America
  • Drew University
  • Edward T. Cone Foundation
  • F.M. Kirby Foundation
  • Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
  • Kraft Foods
  • National Endowment for the Arts
  • National Endowment for the Arts/ Arts Midwest
  • New Jersey State Council on the Arts/ Department of State
  • Prudential/ The Prudential Foundation
  • The Shubert Foundation
  • Verizon

For more information on making a contribution to The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey, please call the Development Office at 973-408-3761.

The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey is an independent, professional theatre company located on the Drew University campus.

The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey's programs are made possible, in part, by funding from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts, as well as funds from the National Endowment for the Arts.  Additional major support is received from The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation, the F. M. Kirby Foundation, The Edward T. Cone Foundation, The Shubert Foundation and Drew University , as well as contributions from numerous corporations, foundations, government agencies and individuals

                                                                                       

 

 

 

 

 


The Official Airline of The Shakespeare Theatre

of New Jersey

 

The Official Water Supplier of

The Shakespeare Theatre

of New Jersey

The Official Wine Supplier

of The Shakespeare Theatre

of New Jersey

 

  

 

 





How You Can Help